Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We are family Part 2






I had to do this entry in two parts because each entry can only have five photos. I have way more than that to share!
Yesterday was Grandma Carolyn's day with Shane as Dan went back to work. It was great as I was able to sleep for an hour and a half and she got Shane to sleep in the bassinet! That did carry over some to last night. He slept in his bassinet from 3-4 and from 5:15-7!!!! Whoo Hoo!!!! I also attribute some of Shane's ability to sleep in his bassinet to my conversation with his Aunt Jeanne who gave me some great tips that I used last night! Thanks Jeanne!!!!
Last night Shane's cousins Colleen and Jack came by. Shane met Jack for the first time and Colleen brought over plenty of Liam's 0-6 month clothes for Shane to borrow! THANK YOU COLLEEN, BILL & LIAM!!!! Shane now officially has a MASSIVE wardrobe!!!!! I don't know how he will ever wear all of his 0-3 month clothing! Meanwhile, he is quickly growing and will probably be out of his newborn clothes by next week! Yay!!! We have very few newborn clothes, but INSANE amounts of 0-3!
I am including photo of Shane with Colleen, Jack & Grandma Carolyn! I am also including a picture of our little family of three that Sarah took on Sunday. I swear, in that picture Shane looks just like his daddy! What do you think?
The other picture is just a cute photo of our little guy!
Well, I am off to get ready for Grandpa Irwin and Grandma Judy who are coming to help out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2