Friday, March 27, 2009

Cutest Baby in the World!






We love our little boy! He is such an adorable baby and we are madly in love with him!
Shane is sleeping for several stretches in his bassinet and that makes for a much happier mommy! His daddy has been wonderful about sacrificing a few hours of his sleep so I can sleep before he goes to bed so I am doing OK. Shane is eating like a horse and hating burping, but other than that he is a really content baby!
Yesterday Aunt Geri came over and took us to my OB appointment where all of the receptionists commented on his perfect features! Geri is awesome because she sat with Shane so I could pump and nap! I love her!!!!!!!
Here are some pictures of Shane with Aunt Geri and some pictures I took of the little guy this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2