Monday, April 6, 2009

Spring Break!






Today I am celebrating a Monday morning with Dan at home! Spring break is a wonderful thing! Shane is loving having his daddy at home and so am I!!!!
In Shane news, he slept some in his bassinet last night. I really want him in the best possible sleep environment and that is the bassinet. However, he still does not like it... Who knew this could be so hard!
Shane is starting to be more alert and I feel like he is looking at me and interacting some - that is so exciting! He is such a beautiful baby. I love my little man!!!!!
Our good friend Debbie came to meet Shane on Saturday! It was wonderful to see her and Shane loved meeting Aunt Debbie! She came with gifts for Shane (way too much!!!!) and even had presents from some people from my school! Shane is so lucky to be so loved!
I am including pictures of Debbie and Shane as well as several Shane shots from my daily photo shoots! One is Shane in my favorite newborn outfit (it says Daddy's All Star) which he will probably not fit in much longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2