Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Dan!




Yes, I know, this is Shane's blog! However, when he looks back over these posts years from now, he should know how much his mommy loved his daddy! Dan and I have been married 5 years today and it has been an amazing 5 years! We have experienced pure joy and the worst type of loss and we are still here! The funeral director who planned Madeleine's burial told us that the loss of a child often leads to the destruction of a marriage. I feel that the trials of our marriage have only brought us closer and made us better parents to our baby Shane! Today I am seriously sleep deprived (We are desperately trying to make the bassinet work at night), but so thankful for my hubby! Dan is the best father and the best dad to Shane! He comes home after a long day at work and always asks about my day. After dinner, he instantly takes over so I can sleep before the long night of attempting to get our little guy to sleep! He is forever patient with Shane and me! I am more in love today than I was 5 years ago!
Here are some more pictures of our little miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2