Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter






I know, I am behind on the blog. Life has been crazy here! Shane had his first Easter and he looked so adorable! We had a "My First Easter" Onesie and matching bunny boots for him, but he could not fit into any of his 0-3 month pants so Dan and I went to Babies R Us and had to buy him a pair of newborn pants. Our little man must have short legs - I wonder why???? :-) The outfit looked perfect. Shane goes for his one month check up today. Unfortunately, Shane can only wear PJ's because all of his 0-3 month outfits are too big (at least from the waist down) and his one pair of newborn pants need to be washed. Oh well, he is baby. I wish I could wear PJ's out every day!
OK, on to Easter! We had a great time and a house full of family. Dan's parents, my parents, John, Geri, Danny, Joey, Colleen, Bill, Liam, Jorie, Jorie's Jason, Melissa, and Melissa's Jason. We had a ton of food and Shane was perfect! He even started to hit the toys on his bouncy seat for the first time!!!! Did I ever tell you that my son is brilliant? Well, he is. John and Geri and Colleen and Bill showed up with Easter baskets for Shane. He is so lucky to be so loved! Geri even snapped a picture of Shane in an Easter basket!!! When she sends it to me I will post it!
In other news, Shane slept for 3 straight hours, two times on Tuesday night. I was so excited, but it did not carry over to last night as we were back to two hour sleeps. Oh well, he will grow up and sleep more soon enough! He is already getting so big!
I have so many pictures, that half will need to be in a second post. I am including pictures of Shane with the Easter bunny, Shane and Grandma Carolyn and Grandpa Bob, Shane with Grandma Judy & Grandpa Irwin, Shane with Aunt Geri and Uncle John, Shane with Colleen, Bill & Liam, Shane with Melissa & Jason, Shane with Jorie's Jason,Shane with Joey and Danny, and Shane with his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

2