Monday, September 7, 2009

Not one, but TWO teeth!!!!

Life has been much more laid back now that summer is coming to an end. The biggest news is that Shane has 2 teeth that have broken through his gums. I finally got a picture this morning. Dan was right, there were two. He kept telling me he felt two and I kept telling him it was only one. Superdad was right again! Here is the picture!

Yesterday Shane wore a very cute outfit from Aunt Tina. It is made by Tommy Hilfiger and I told him to remember it and enjoy it now because Mommy and Daddy will not be buying him any more - especially not when he is a teenager! He did look pretty adorable in the outfit. Here are the pictures. Some are blurry because the little man was so excited he could not stop moving his arms!



Do you know what set off Shane's great mood. The word peas. Yes, he is his father's son! I will never forget Dan's brother, John, telling me that Dan used to laugh hysterically when his brothers would say the word "pooh." I always thought that was a bit odd. Now, fast forward to yesterday. I was feeding Shane his second type of baby food - sweet peas. I said, "Eat your peas" and Shane started laughing hysterically. We quickly realized that the word "peas" made him giggle like crazy! We then said the word to him a million times and he never stopped laughing at it! He is just like his daddy!
Here is another cute photo of Shane after his bath!

Today is my parents 40th anniversary! They are on a cruise celebrating, but Shane wanted to let them know that he is thinking of them today (so are Dan and I)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

2